To facilitate for easy payment, NCHRC has followed the following process protocol for payment.
- Patient/Patient Parties are requested to go to cash counter for OPD/ Day care/ Emergency services as per the appointment.
- Patient/Patient Parties are requested to go to cash counter with Admission Order Note.
- You are requested to submit the Admission Order Note at Cash Counter. In addition to that, you are requested to fill up the Admission Consent Form and deposit the amount for admission as per the rules of the hospital. The deposit amount may vary according to the bed type and the planned treatment.
- After depositing the amount, you will be handed with the deposit slip along with the consent form. You can call at Ext. no. 208/209 or 394 and get information related to total no. of stay, total costs, amount deposited, payable amount and all other financial information related to your patient.
- Reception staff will guide you to your respective wards.