MBBS, MD (NMC Regd. 3689)
Head of the Department, Senior Consultant Anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesiology
Dr Maleku has her carrier of nearly two decade, has provided Anesthesia service to more than 20,000 cancer patient. During her decades journey, she has served as Head of Department in B.P. Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital(BPKMCH) and Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital.
She has also been soul of the “ Sarthi Project” at NCHRC, which help to provide free diagnosis under anesthesia to underprivileged pediatric patient referred from different hospital.
- SUNITA MALEKU, Chen Hua, Cui Jian – Jun. “Effect of Different doses of Pre- operative Tramadol on fetus and new born”.Chinese journal of Pain Medicine, 2001, Vol.7,No.4
- CHEN HUA, Sunita Maleku, Cui Jian- Jun. “The Comparision between the effect of Epidural and Combined Spinal Epidural Anesthesia on Mother and New Born”. Chinese Journal of Clinical Anesthesiology, 2002,8: 436-438
- Chinese Association of the study of Pain, Beijing P.R. China- Member
- Nepal Medical Council – Member
- Society of Anaesthesiologist(SAN) – Life Member
- Member IRC, Nepal Cancer Hospital and Research Centre