Dr Janith Singh, MBBS, MS (NMC Regd.5669)
Consultant MusculoSkeletal Surgeon, Department of Surgical Oncology
Special Interest: Limb Salvage Surgeries in bone and soft tissue sarcomas and musculoskeletal cancers
Dr Singh did his Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Oncology from Mount Sinai Hospital and Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
He is actively involved in reconstructive surgeries following various oncological resections.
1. Hamal, P.K. & Poudel, Puspa & Singh, Janith. (2018). Grade III bone cement implantation syndrome in malignant lung cancer
patient: A case report. BMC Anesthesiology. 18. 10.1186/s12871-018-0492-x.
2. Khanal D, Singh JL (2017) Van Nes: One of Rare Surgery Executed in Context to Nepal. J Clin Case Stu 3(1): doi
3. Traub, Frank & Singh, Janith & Dickson, Brendan & Leung, Stephanie & Mohankumar, Rakesh & Blackstein, Martin & Razak, Albiruni
& Griffin, Anthony & Ferguson, Peter & Wunder, Jay. (2016). Efficacy of denosumab in joint preservation for patients with
giant cell tumour of the bone. European Journal of Cancer. 59. 1-12. 10.1016/j.ejca.2016.01.006.
4. Singh, A., Singh, J., Kayastha, B., & Shrestha, P. (2016). A Case Report of Complete Excision of Brachial Plexus Schwannoma:
A Rare Entity. Nepal Journal of Neuroscience, 13(2), 92-93. https://doi.org/10.3126/njn.v13i2.20484
5. Soni, R. K., Mehta, S. M., Awasthi, B., Singh, J. L., Kumar, A., Thakur, L., & Tripathy, S. K. (2012). Radiation-free Insertion of Distal
Interlocking Screw in Tibial and Femur Nailing: A Simple Technique. Journal of Surgical Technique and Case Report, 4(1),
6. Adhikari, S., Shrestha, U., Nepal P. , Singh J.L.,(2012). Bilateral Congenital
Nepal Medical Council – Registered as Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon; Reg no. 5669
Life Member of Nepal Orthopedic Association
Member of Scientific Committee of Nepal Orthopedic Association (2019-2021)