Energetic and committed anesthesiologist with more than 4 years of experience. Has
experience of giving anesthesia in varieties of surgeries. Worked as Operation Theater
incharge. Has recently done one year fellowship in Interventional Pain management.
Determined to establish pain center and also start interventional pain management
training in Nepal.
Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management
Seoul National University Bungdang Hospital , Seoul, South Korea: 2019 to 2020
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Anesthesiology
Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepalgunj, Nepal: 2012 to 2015
Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in surgery (MBBS)
Nepal Medical College, Jorpati, Kathmandu : 2003 to 2008
Intermediate in Science (ISc)
Vishwa Niketan Science Campus, Kathmandu, Nepal: 1999 to 2001
School Leaving certificate (SLC)
Adarsha Vidya Mandir High School, Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal : 1999
• Lecturer in department of anesthesiology in Nepalgunj Medical College from August
2015 to February 2019
o Giving anesthesia in varieties of cases of general surgery, orthopedics,
urosurgery, neurosurgery, faciomaxillary, ENT, etc.
o Lectures and tutorial classes for undergraduate students
o Clinical classes and tutorials for anesthesiology residents
o Worked as Operation Theater incharge
• Registrar Anesthesiologist in Paropakar Maternal and Women’s Hospital from April
to July 2018
o Clinical classes and tutorials on obstetrics anesthesia for anesthesiology
residents, anaesthesia assistant trainees
o Labour analgesia for obstetric patients with valvular heart disease
• Consultant Anesthesiologist in Star Hospital from August 2020 till date
• Consultant pain physician in Nepal Cancer Hospital from August 2020 till date
• Paper presentations in national conference of society of anaesthesiologists and
Nepal medical association CME programmes
1. Singh G, Thapa B, Gurung K, & Gyawali N. Combination of caudal epidural
steroids with oral gabapentin for radicular low back pain: a prospective
observational study. Journal of Society of Anesthesiologists of Nepal. 2019; 5(1),
2. Singh G, Banu F, Haque H. Efficacy of Transversus Abdominis Plane Block After
Post Caesarean Section Delivery. Journal of Nepalgunj Medical
College.2018; 16(1), 2-6. https://doi.org/10.3126/jngmc.v16i1.24217
3. Singh G, Song S, Choi E, Lee PB, Nahm FS. Recombinant zoster vaccine (Shingrix®):
a new option for the prevention of herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia.
Korean J Pain. 2020 Jul 1;33(3):201-207. doi: 10.3344/kjp.2020.33.3.201. PMID:
32606264; PMCID: PMC7336348.