ABOUT Dr. Anjali Pandit
Consultant-Pediatric Hematology Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant
MBBS, MD (NMC Regd. 10902)
Consultant-Pediatric Hematology Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Department of Medical Oncology
Sarcoma and Bone Marrow Transplant, leukemia, solid tumors, singing, dancing
Dr Pandit is one of the few pediatric hematologist oncologist and bone marrow transplant specialists in the country. She has 8 years of experience in the field of pediatric hematology and oncology and had recently optimized her field in the bone marrow transplant from one of the leading medical institutions in India (Fortis Memorial Research Institute). She had extensive knowledge of expertise in the field of pediatric hematology and oncology. She had served 5 years of her career at Kanti Children’s Hospital and had successfully treated variety of pediatric hematologic and solid tumors.
She had been awarded Best Presenter in the Thesis Defense Program, Outstanding Student Award and Best Poster Selection At Pediatric Hematology Oncology Conference (PHOCON). She had been lecturer in All Nepal Institute of Medical Sciences (HA & Pharmacy Faculty).
She has participated in various health camps, cancer screening program at different parts of the country in conjunction with Cancer Support Group of Kanti Children’s Hospital and provided free services to the needy people in the community.
- Karmacharya Ujit Kumar, Qian Zhao, Xue Bai, Ang Li, Pandit Anjali, , Xiang Ma. Controlled Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Reduce the Life Threatening Aortic Events and Increase Survival in Patients with Type B Aortic Dissection: A Single Center Experience. International Journal of Cardiology Heart & Vasculature 2015 May
- Pandit Anjali, Karmacharya Ujit Kumar, Baht Bulbul, et al. Role of Cytokines in Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. J Pediatric Sciences 2015
- Pandit Anjali, Abduhaer Abdul, et al. Neonatal Sepsis: An Overview. Journal of Xinjiang Medical University First Affiliated Hospital 2015 May
- Anjali Pandit, Dr. Prakash N. Tiwari, Dr. Kailash Shah, Nirmala Shah, Sabita Shrestha And Staffs: Oncology Service At Kanti Children’s Hospital
- Anjali Pandit, Mansi Sachdev, Chintan Vyas, Vikas Dua Varied Presentation Of Human Herpes Virus (Hhv-6) Infection In Children Following Allogenic Hematopoetic Stem Cell Transplant (Allo-Hsct)
- Chintan Vyas, Mansi Sachdev, Anjali Pandit, Vikas Dua. Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation In Children: Single Center Experience From North India
- Life Member of Nepal Pediatric Society (NEPAS)
- Life Member of Nepal Medical Association (NMA)
- Permanent Member of Nepal Medical Council (NMC)
- Member of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Society of India (PHOSI)
- Member of International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Nepalese society of Medical oncology (NESMO)