Hospital pharmacy is a specialized field of pharmacy which forms an integrated part of patient health care in a health facility.
In NCHRC Hospital Pharmacy, we strive continuously to maintain and improve the medication management and pharmaceutical care of patients to the highest standards in a hospital setting by the team of registered and qualified pharmacy staff.
Our pharmacy practice follows standard practices implied by Hospital Pharmacy Guidelines 2072, Good Dispensing practice (GDP), Good Storage Practices (GSP) and ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Missions of the hospital pharmacists:
- To be part of the medication management in hospitals, which encompasses the entire way in which medicines are selected, procured, delivered, prescribed, administered and reviewed to optimize the contribution that medicines make to producing informed and desired outcomes;
- To enhance the safety and quality of all medicine related processes affecting patients of the hospital to ensure the 7 “rights” are respected: right patient, right dose, right route, right time, right drug with the right information and documentation.
- Oncology drugs dispensing and counselling
- 24-hour Pharmacy Service
- Availability of a range of Registered Chemotherapy Medicines, Cancer Care Products and Surgical items
- Hassle free delivery of medicines to In-patients.
- Minimal stock-outs
- Online Pharmacy Service
- Pharmaceutical Care for Discharged Patients
Phone:+977-1-5251498, Ext.: 293 (Outpatient Pharmacy), Ext.: 340 (Inpatient Pharmacy)