As you all know October month is celebrated as the “Breast Cancer Awareness month” all over the world. We at NCH & RC are also taking big steps to increase awareness of Breast Cancer in our hospital, Our city and possibly all over Nepal. For this we are collaboration with lots of other partners to make this a very awareness raising month. In our Hospital also we are organizing different events.
1. 1st -31st October All staffs will wear pink ribbon
2. 1st -31st October Digital Mammogram screening (50% discount on Digital Mammogram)
3. 1st -31st October A Holdings and flex will be placed at different places in the hospital and some area of the city.
4. 29th September 2015 Press meet on importance of Breast cancer awareness in Nepal
5. 3rdOctober 2015 Breast Clinic Inauguration at NCH & RC Breast Cancer awareness Walk organized by Nepal Breast cancer Foundation (Durbarmarg toBhikutimandap) + Flash mob 8:00 am onward
6. 5th October 2015 Breast Cancer Survivor Meet 2015 Theme “Life after Breast Cancer: Caring and Sharing”
7. 10th October 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness Walk organized by Pink Rose foundation (Patan Durbar square- Ideal Model School, Jhamsikhel) 7:00am + Breast examination class
8. 16th October 2015 Mammography day
9. October 2015 Self and Clinical Breast examination Class for Nurses. ( 1 Hour)
Beside these we will also be organizing different camps and awareness raising activities throughout October 2015. We wish active participation from all the family members of NCHRC. Let us join hand to make this a grand success.
“More than 5ooo Nepali women will face the challenge of breast cancer every year
More than half do not get adequate care”